Monday 17 March 2008

New Computer!

I took a huge plunge the other week and ordered a spanking new Macbook Pro from the Apple UK Store (a nicely customised one) and am currently on tenderhooks waiting for it to arrive. It was ordered on the 6th March and it says it won't be delivered until at latest the 28th! Thats 22 days to get something from Shanghai to the UK.

As a comparison I ordered a Memory Stick to copy all the gubbins from my PC to my new Laptop from China, and that arrived in 3 days! Come on Apple, you're a huge company ... why the heck is your delivery so damn slow??

Yes I understand that my Macbook Pro is customised, but it doesn't take 22 days to get it to me! After all it cost nearly £2,000 which is a huge chunk of money. The least you could do to people spending a lot is expedite its departure and arrival!

Anybody out there purchased a computer from Apple, how long did it takes yours to get to you?

No comments: